- Artisanal craft chutney
- Perfectly balanced flavours
- All natural Ingredients
- No added flavours, colours or preservatives
- 100% local ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Spicy Bulldog Homemade Chutney - Hot Chilli because the delicious flavours are the result of all-natural, locally sourced ingredients without any added flavours. The peachy perfection and fiery chili heat are gifts from South African soil, not a factory!
- Enjoy with your gourmet sandwiches or add to any potjiekos, stew and bobotie.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Peaches, White Onion, Sugar, Tomatoes, Vinegar, Raisins, Water, Beet, Apples, Chillies, Garlic, Ginger, Spices, Rooibos Tea.
Allergy Advice: Not be suitable for those with sulphite sensitivity.
- Bottled in recyclable, clear glass.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product19/10/2021, By KeenVery tasty, nice and hot12/04/2021, By SivuVery good and tasty.24/02/2021, By KevinVery distinct taste, very good.06/02/2021, By KThis tastes sooo good.02/02/2021, By RoryThis sauce is very tasty and just the right heat level.24/12/2020, By RosemaryIt was pleasant good taste but not strong enough for me.20/12/2020, By LuckyLovely06/11/2020, By TylerIt's bomb29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product06/10/2020, By ThereaaDelicious. I love the subtly rooibos infusion.20/08/2020, By DuanéSimply delicious! I love this one!06/08/2020, By GreenieNice23/06/2020, By Andrejust arrived, will update on experience
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.