- Quinoa contains a lot of protein, as well as fibre, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, folate, copper, iron, zinc and potassium, as well as vitamins B1, B2, and B6, and trace amounts of calcium, B3, vitamin E and omega-3
- It is a pseudo-cereal, in that it is actually a seed, but is cooked and eaten very much the same as a grain
- Contains important antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, antivirals, antidepressants and anticancer molecules
- High in fibre, naturally gluten-free, and high in protein, which is good news for many people on anti-allergenic diets
- Makes a great base for grain salad, or as a side dish
- Versatile and easy to mix with other seeds and veggies
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/04/2018, By SamNutritious and healthy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.