- Handmade blend of herbs and spices
- Preservative and additive free
- Aromatic and flavourful blend of herbs and spices
- Traditionally, Balti is a quick cooked curry, any meat used is off the bone, and it is cooked in the manner of a stir fry, in stark contrast to many Indian curries which are simmered over the course of many hours
- Primary flavours are turmeric, garam masala, garlic and onions
- Mostly served with a fresh naan bread, as it is a dry curry with very little sauce
Did you know? Balti is also the name given to the thin, pressed-steel wok or bowl that the curry is served in, known as the “balti bowl”.
Coriander, Fennel, Cumin, Ginger, Garlic, Cardamom, Cassia, Turmeric, Fenugreek, Chilli, Cloves, Bay Leaves, Mustard Seed, Onion Seed, Vinegar, Vegetable Oil
1 out of 2 people would recommend this productI made a cabbage curry with this spice mix. It was a good mix of flavours i added coconut milk and almonds too. And served with bulgur wheat and sambals. It was a mild blend that came through beautifully.29/10/2017, By KimI made a cabbage curry with this spice mix. It was a good mix of flavours i added coconut milk and almonds too. And served with bulgur wheat and sambals. It was a mild blend that came through beautifully.28/10/2017, By SaschaProduct I received was a little pouch and not a jar. I found it very mild and quite acidic.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.