- Plant-based nutritional supplement pairing
- Supports your natural collagen production
- Provides vital nutrients to boost you collagen
- No artificial ingredients
- No animal ingredients
How It Works:
- Provides your body with two of the most important amino acids (L-Proline, and L-Lysine) needed for natural collagen production.
- Vitamin C is a necessary cofactor in the production of collagen. Without it, your body cannot produce collagen and the skin rapidly loses elasticity.
- Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant which helps prevent free-radical damage to maintain your existing collagen.
- Solgar Skin, Hair & Nails: As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) tablets daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- BioLife 1000mg Vitamin C: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? The amino acids L-Proline, and L-Lysine are two of the largest components of collagen. Together they make up approx. 24% Type I collagen.
- Boost Bundle Contains: 1 x BioLife 1000mg Vitamin C (60 Tablets), 1 x Solgar Skin, Hair & Nails (60 Tablets).
- BioLife 1000mg Vitamin C: Vitamin C (1000 mg), Rosehip (200 mg), Citrus Bioflavonoids (50 mg), Hesperidin Complex (20 mg), Rutin (20 mg).
- Solgar Skin, Hair & Nails: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Red Algae (L. Calcareum) Powder, Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), L-Lysine (as HCl), L-Proline, Zinc (as Citrate), Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Vegetable Glycerine (from Rapeseed Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil), Copper (as Bisglycinate).
Country of Origin:
- Products of The United States Of America, and South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.