- Bundle contains a traditional safety-razor, replacement blades, and a bar of shaving soap
- Made with minimal plastic (thin teflon coating on blades)
- Reduces plastic waste to the bare minimum
- Shaving soap naturally fragranced with essential oils of cedar, and lime
How to shave without shaving cream:
- For best results, always shave after a warm shower or bath allowing the heat and moisture to soften the hair follicles and open the pores.
- Glide the shaving soap across the area you are shaving (legs, armpits, face, etc.).
- Gently massage the soap in circular motions until a rich lather is reached.
- Lightly slide the razor blade across your skin, rinsing the blade in clean water at regular intervals.
- Rinse your skin after shaving with cool water to seal pores.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, and moisturise accordingly.
How to use a traditional safety razor:
- Twist the handle in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Remove razor head shroud, and insert a razor blade.
- Insert the handle back onto the head, and twist clockwise to close.
- Store your spare razor blades in a dry place.
- Keep your shaving bar soap on a well drained surface.
- Hang your double edge razor with the handle facing downward.
- Bundle Contains: 1 x Baili Double Edge Razor (3 Piece; 9 cm Length), 1 x Baili Do0uble Edge Stainless Steel Razor Blades (5 Individual Blades), 1 x Pure Simple Shaving Soap (Cedar Lime; 100 g).
Materials & Ingredients:
- Baili Double Edge Razor (3 Piece): Zinc Alloy, Chrome Plating.
- Baili Double Edge Stainless Steel Razor Blades: Stainless Steel, Teflon.
- Pure Simple Shaving Soap - Cedar Lime: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Water, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Caustic Soda, Essential Oil.
Country of Origin:
- Products of The People’s Republic Of China, and South Africa.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product08/02/2020, By OrignalTop stuff12/01/2020, By MiancaMy husband just started using this and he can see that he cuts himself much less and he also has less ingrown hairs and bumps afterwards!03/01/2020, By HelperShave well21/10/2019, By HPBought as a gift. Box was relatively large, enough to fit all of the items with loads of extra space. Perhaps would have preferred a smaller box, or would have used a brown paper bag instead, because the box was quite pricey in itself.01/08/2019, By AnnaI like it15/07/2019, By Worth itDad received this as gift and loves it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.