- Biodegradable cleaning cloth (“tawashi”)
- Plastic-free, made from jute
- Versatile, can be used for many household cleaning jobs
- Softens naturally with use
- Durable & long-lasting
- Includes a hanging loop
- Individually hand-crocheted
- Can be added to garden refuse after use
- Handmade in home industries, providing an income for South African women at home
Please Note: These cloths are handmade, so sizes may vary slightly.
- Clean under running water & soak in a shallow solution of hot water & vinegar.
- Size: 15x15cm
- Colour: Natural
- 100% Cotton
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product31/07/2020, By OceanSo nice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.