- The series of prints that make up the Safari Sun Set have been inspired by shrubs and flowers that continue to amaze me on my many mountain walks
- Hand printed on 100% pre-washed natural cotton
- Small size is suitable for condiments, single servings, side dishes and leftovers
- Medium suits medium pasta or salad bowls, and side dishes
- Large is a great salad bowl size
- Extra Large suits large salad bowls and servers
- They also fit oval, rectangular and square dishes so choose the prints you like and use the dishes they fit on
- Cold machine wash, hang to dry
- Hand washing will preserve print color
- Colour safe
- Not ovenproof or microwavable
- Small: Fits maximum diameter 20cm
- Medium: Fits maximum diameter 26cm
- Large: Fits maximum diameter of 30cm
- Extra Large: Fits maximum diameter 35cm
100% cotton and elastic
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product28/10/2018, By Rebecca
I am writing to introduce B2B niche-relevant emailing lists.
https://wowitloveithaveit.com has contact details for businesses operating across 6,000 niches including jewellery stores, vape shops, gas stations, fashion boutiques, manufacturers, wholesalers and many more.
If you sell and market to other businesses, then these B2B lists will help you to reach your target audience in a click of a button.
Simply go to https://wowitloveithaveit.com, find your niche using a keyword search, preview a sample and check out. All businesses data lists are delivered instantly upon checkout. You will also receive free lifetime updates directly to your inbox.
All B2B data lists are currently on offer which will be ending in one week.
Thank you for your time!29/09/2018, By LaurelI love this product. Its beautiful and you can put things outside on a lunch table, covered, until its time to eat. I use it to transport salad to a friend's house for a bring and share. It keeps stuff covered in the fridge. Not waterproof. Well worth it.12/07/2018, By MeganGood quality product; washes nicely.02/01/2018, By NVFriend was so excited when I showed them to her, she almost begged me for them - so I had to giver them to her. She was thrilled beyond belief. Love the patterns. I would decorate my house with shweshwe if I could.02/01/2018, By TraceyThese are lovely. I bought them for a friend overseas. I will be ordering a set for myself.16/12/2017, By TiffanyLove them. No more plastic and it keeps flies off too while sitting at the table. I love the design and quality and that is it not packaged in plastic.
I do think they are over priced though.20/10/2017, By ShannonReally lovely prints and quality
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.