Key benefits of the SOW Delicious Easy Grow seed slab:
- Invented by a South African gardening guru – a world first
- Retains water 3 times longer than ordinary soil, keeps seedlings moist
- Half the germination time: Enriched with organic nutrients for healthy germination
- 12 Blocks Embedded with open pollinated heirloom seeds
- They love pots and are great for small gardens
- Biodegradable, made with 100% natural recycled materials
- Heirlooms are non-GMO and produce bigger, tastier & more nutrient-dense plants than hybrid seeds
- Easy planting instructions included; so simple to sow & grow – Watch a quick example here!
- Box size : 170mm x 85mm x 18mm
Growing your Own...
- Best season for sowing: Spring, early Summer
- Light needed: Full sun
- Harvest: 9-11 weeks
- 50+ Tomatoes per block
- Grow your own savings: 88%
- Companion planting: You can grow your tomatoes with asparagus, beans, celery, mint, basil, garlic, lettuce, onions, peppers or carrots
Inside your Slab of Seed box, you’ll find a soil “chocolate slab”; each block in the slab is sown with a tomato seed. To ensure good germination, store your seed slabs in a cool, dark & dry place until you’re ready to use them. There are 2 ways to get your seed slab growing:
1. Pour ¼ cup of hot water over the slab; wait 24 hours for it to absorb. Break the slab into blocks & plant.
2. Place the slab in a sunny spot, keep it moist & wait for the seeds to start germinating. Break into blocks & plant.
4 out of 6 people would recommend this product17/01/2020, By SupportTop stuff07/11/2019, By JudeBought as a gift for my sister. Half the blocks didn't grow, despite following all the instructions. We bought the catnip slab for our garden and only about 3 blocks actually grew.23/09/2018, By LevettGermination rate = 2/12 ... very disappointed!07/05/2018, By JahI got this as a gift last year and planted in a pot. I now have two beautiful plants and have been eating tomatoes from them since summer. It's still flowering and I am eagerly awaiting the next batch of tomatoes.22/10/2017, By LarisaDoesn’t grow - planted almost a month ago. Had to dig them all up - the blocks become rock hard in the soil even though we watered it every three days and planted it in good fertile soil. Seeds were unable to germinate.27/09/2017, By LarisaThe packaging is brilliant! Planted, now we wait and see...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.