Key benefits of the SOW Delicious Easy Grow seed slab:
- Invented by a South African gardening guru – a world first
- Retains water 3 times longer than ordinary soil, keeps seedlings moist
- Half the germination time: Enriched with organic nutrients for healthy germination
- 12 Blocks Embedded with open pollinated heirloom seeds
- They love pots and are great for small gardens
- Biodegradable, made with 100% natural recycled materials
- Heirlooms are non-GMO and produce bigger, tastier & more nutrient-dense plants than hybrid seeds
- Easy planting instructions included; so simple to sow & grow - Watch a quick example here!
- Box size : 170mm x 85mm x 18mm
Growing your Own…
- LIGHT : Full sun
- SOW: Spring, Autumn
- HARVEST: 8-12 weeks
- TYPE: Open pollinated Heirloom. Non-GMO.
- Yeilds 2kg per block
- Grow your own saving: 92%
- Companion Planting: Celery, eggplant, cauliflower, cabbage, strawberries, beans, peas, radishes, lettuce, onions
Inside your Slab of Seed box, you’ll find a soil “chocolate slab”; each block in the slab is sown with a tomato seed. To ensure good germination, store your seed slabs in a cool, dark & dry place until you’re ready to use them. There are 2 ways to get your seed slab growing:
1. Pour ¼ cup of hot water over the slab; wait 24 hours for it to absorb. Break the slab into blocks & plant.
2. Place the slab in a sunny spot, keep it moist & wait for the seeds to start germinating. Break into blocks & plant.
2 out of 4 people would recommend this product28/03/2020, By GreenNow this is enjoyable spinach16/02/2020, By GreenfingetI have tried several of these seeds...notably the heirloom tomatoes and the broccoli...not ONE seed has germinated...disgusting disgusting06/02/2019, By TraceyI have bought two products from this range but not good results.
Will be sticking to other brands23/09/2018, By LevettGermination rate = 1/12 ... very disappointed!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.