- Block of “planting chocolate” soil embedded with heirloom pepper seeds
- Part of the SOW Delicious Exotic Collection
- A mix of Chocolate Beauty, Heart Pimento & Hungarian peppers
- Enriched with organic nutrients for healthy germination
- Designed to retain water & keep seeds in a nutrient-rich, moist environment
- Soil blocks make the seeds easy to space & plant
- Non-GMO; no hybrid seeds
- All parts are biodegradable; waste-free packaging
- Detailed planting instructions included
- Invented by a South African gardening guru
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- SOW Delicious is a South African innovation that’s introducing more gardeners to the benefits of heirloom seeds. These non-GMO seeds are open pollinated and grown without harsh chemical agents. All parts of the SOW Delicious Seed Slabs are also Earth-friendly and biodegradable.
There are 2 ways to grow your slab of seed:
- Pour ¼ cup of hot water over the slab; wait 24 hours for it to absorb. Break the slab into blocks & plant.
- OR lace the slab in a sunny spot, keep it moist & wait for the seeds to start germinating. Then break into blocks & plant.
- Store the slab in a cool, dry and dark place, until you are ready to plant.
- 12 blocks
- Open Pollinated Heirloom Seeds
- “Planting Chocolate” Soil Slab.
- Open Pollinated Heirloom Pepper Seeds: Chocolate Beauty, Heart Pimento, Hungarian.
- Biodegradable Card Box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/08/2020, By TallWell done
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.