- Block of “planting chocolate” soil embedded with heirloom chilli seeds
- Part of the SOW Delicious Exotic Collection
- A mix of Big Jim, Black Hungarian & Fish Chilli
- Enriched with organic nutrients for healthy germination
- Designed to retain water & keep seeds in a nutrient-rich, moist environment
- Soil blocks make the seeds easy to space & plant
- Non-GMO; no hybrid seeds
- All parts are biodegradable; waste-free packaging
- Detailed planting instructions included
- Invented by a South African gardening guru
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- With the SOW Delicious Exotic Chilli Seed Slab, you can grow an unusual variety of veggies with ease, even if you’re new to gardening. These innovative soil slabs are designed to make planting and growing your produce easier. We also love knowing that SOW Delicious seeds are GMO-free, and all parts of the slab are biodegradable.
There are 2 ways to grow your slab of seed:
- Pour ¼ cup of hot water over the slab; wait 24 hours for it to absorb. Break the slab into blocks & plant.
- OR place the slab in a sunny spot, keep it moist & wait for the seeds to start germinating. Then break into blocks & plant.
- Store the slab in a cool, dry and dark place, until you are ready to plant.
- 12 blocks
- Open Pollinated Heirloom Seeds
- “Planting Chocolate” Soil Slab.
- Open Pollinated Heirloom Chilli Seeds: Big Jim, Black Hungarian, Fish Chilli.
- Biodegradable Card Box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product07/01/2021, By MirandaWe bought these as a lovely eco-friendly client gift for work, amazing service from Faithful to Nature.04/09/2020, By AlidaLoving the ease of these items - to plant them.
Best choice I made.11/08/2020, By TallSolid stuff29/07/2020, By OceanOut of this world
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.