- Block of “planting chocolate” soil embedded with heirloom cauliflower seeds
- Part of the SOW Delicious Exotic Collection
- A mix of Purple of Sicily, Romanesco & Snowball cauliflower
- Enriched with organic nutrients for healthy germination
- Designed to retain water & keep seeds in a nutrient-rich, moist environment
- Soil blocks make the seeds easy to space & plant
- Non-GMO; no hybrid seeds
- All parts are biodegradable; waste-free packaging
- Detailed planting instructions included
- Invented by a South African gardening guru
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- The SOW Delicious Exotic Cauliflower Seed Slab gives gardeners at all experience levels an easy way to grow and enjoy an interesting, unusual variety of vegetables at home. These cleverly designed slabs make planting and growing quicker and easier. It’s also good to know that the seeds are GMO-free, and all parts of the slab are waste-free and biodegradable.
There are 2 ways to grow your slab of seed:
Pour ¼ cup of hot water over the slab; wait 24 hours for it to absorb. Break the slab into blocks & plant.
Place the slab in a sunny spot, keep it moist & wait for the seeds to start germinating. Then break into blocks & plant.
- Store the slab in a cool, dry and dark place, until you are ready to plant.
- 12 blocks
- Open Pollinated Heirloom Seeds
- “Planting Chocolate” Soil Slab.
- Open Pollinated Heirloom Cauliflower Seeds: Purple of Sicily, Romanesco, Snowball.
- Biodegradable Card Box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.