This slab contains...
Chocolate Beauty: This sweet bell pepper turns from green to velvety chocolate brown as it ripens. The four lobed peppers grow abundantly and can be harvested within 70 days.
Heart Pimento: This heart-shaped pepper grows large and red with a sweet, succulent flesh that is beautifully aromatic.
Purple Beauty: A short bushy plant with peppers turning green to purple to red as they ripen. If you start early and keep them well nourished, you’ll enjoy 5-12 sweet and crispy fruits per plant.
Key benefits of the SOW Delicious Easy Grow seed slab:
- Invented by a South African gardening guru – a world first
- Retains water 3 times longer than ordinary soil, keeps seedlings moist
- Half the germination time: Enriched with organic nutrients for healthy germination
- 12 Blocks Embedded with open pollinated heirloom seeds
- They love pots and are great for small gardens
- Biodegradable, made with 100% natural recycled materials
- Heirlooms are non-GMO and produce bigger, tastier & more nutrient-dense plants than hybrid seeds
- Easy planting instructions included; so simple to sow & grow
- Box size : 170mm x 85mm x 18mm
Growing your Own…
- Light: Full sun
- Harvest: 10 - 14 weeks
- 12 Block Slab, 1 Block produces: 10+ Peppers
- Seed: 100% Heirloom Non-GMO
- Companion Planting: basil, brinjal, tomatoes
Inside your Slab of Seed box, you’ll find a soil “chocolate slab”; each block in the slab is sown with a tomato seed. To ensure good germination, store your seed slabs in a cool, dark & dry place until you’re ready to use them. There are 2 ways to get your seed slab growing:
1. Pour ¼ cup of hot water over the slab; wait 24 hours for it to absorb. Break the slab into blocks & plant.
2. Place the slab in a sunny spot, keep it moist & wait for the seeds to start germinating. Break into blocks & plant.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product03/11/2018, By 1st Time GardenerI have not read the instructions and planted the blocks directly in the prepared soil. Low and behold all of the blocks or a large number germinated.15/06/2018, By ZonelleGorgeous! Can't wait for the harvest.15/01/2018, By MoniqueMost of them that i planted didn't even grow :( Some did but ended up dying not long after they sprouted....veryyyyy disappointed. Could be due to my black thumb though, but the gooseberries and spinach grew well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.