This slab contains...
Long Purple: Deep hued, this Italian heirloom is milder in flavour, best eaten when the fruits are 15 – 20cm long.
Casper: A beautiful medium sized and creamy coloured fruit, this aubergine has a unique mushroom-like flavoured.
Listada de Gandia: This aubergine has been dated to the 1850s in France. It bears some the most attractive fruits whose skins are creamy with deep purple stripes and grow into a graceful teardrop. The flesh is white and deliciously sweet.
Key benefits of the SOW Delicious Easy Grow seed slab:
- Invented by a South African gardening guru – a world first
- Retains water 3 times longer than ordinary soil, keeps seedlings moist
- Half the germination time: Enriched with organic nutrients for healthy germination
- 12 Blocks Embedded with open pollinated heirloom seeds
- They love pots and are great for small gardens
- Biodegradable, made with 100% natural recycled materials
- Heirlooms are non-GMO and produce bigger, tastier & more nutrient-dense plants than hybrid seeds
- Easy planting instructions included; so simple to sow & grow
- Box size : 170mm x 85mm x 18mm
Growing your Own…
- Light: Full sun
- Harvest: 14 – 16 weeks
- 12 Block Slab, 1 Block produces: 15+ Aubergine
- Seed: 100% Heirloom Non-GMO
- Companion Planting: asian greens, cucumbers, chillies, peppers, spinach
Inside your Slab of Seed box, you’ll find a soil “chocolate slab”; each block in the slab is sown with a tomato seed. To ensure good germination, store your seed slabs in a cool, dark & dry place until you’re ready to use them. There are 2 ways to get your seed slab growing:
1. Pour ¼ cup of hot water over the slab; wait 24 hours for it to absorb. Break the slab into blocks & plant.
2. Place the slab in a sunny spot, keep it moist & wait for the seeds to start germinating. Break into blocks & plant.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/06/2018, By ZonelleThis has me all excited, it will help me start my growing season nice and early. Can't wait for the harvest!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.