- All-natural solid shampoo bar
- Ideal for normal to oily hair
- No bottle; no plastic waste
- SLS-free, paraben-free
- Made with coconut oil & mango butter
- Fresh citrus oil & tea tree scent
- Great foaming action
- Cleanses, refreshes & softens the hair
- No artificial colours or fragrances
Did You Know? Only 9% of the plastics people use are actually recycled! That means reducing your plastic use is a much more effective measure than simply putting your plastics in the recycle bin.
- Thoroughly wet your hair, from the roots to the ends.
- Gently rub the shampoo bar directly onto your wet hair from the scalp to the ends, OR rub it between wet hands to create a lather and then apply to your hair.
- Gently massage into your scalp & hair, adding more water as needed.
- Rinse thoroughly, until there is no shampoo residue left in your hair.
- Repeat if needed & follow with Foameez Conditioner Bar.
- After use, leave your shampoo bar on a well-drained soap dish in a dry area.
- Do not leave your shampoo bar sitting in a puddle of water. Give it plenty of fresh air to dry out between uses.
- Weight: 60g
- Diameter: 5.5cm
- Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Mild Vegetable-based Foaming Ingredient derived from From Coconut/ Glucose from Corn), citrus essential oil, tea tree, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
9 out of 11 people would recommend this product21/05/2022, By AnneWonderfully foamy, cleansing and lasts ages on my long straight hair.25/03/2022, By ErikaI have very thick, straight hair. Found this shampoo lathers really well and cleans very thoroughly - as other reviewers have said - your hair literally squeaks after washing. I would not use this product without the conditioner as it leaves hair stripped without conditioner. With conditioner it does a good job. Doesn't leave my hair as soft as commercial brands, but for convenience and earth-friendlyness I prefer this. Will be trying other brands of bar soap as well to see if there are better results, but if not will return to Foameez. :)24/01/2022, By MarianneThis lathers well, as others have mentioned, but for the life of me, I could not rinse this shampoo out of my hair. It would make my hair heavy and full of sticky residue. Terrible. Would not buy again or recommend to anyone with my hairtype.25/10/2021, By LargaThis bar foams like crazy and cleans well. A little goes a long way. I think for long hair you would definitely have to use the conditioner with it as it strips my hair of most of it's oils. After applying the conditioner it's wonderful! I am very impressed with both their products. Pity the smell is not so great which made it loose a star in my voting.15/09/2021, By LornaThis shampoo is amazing! It lathers beautifully and makes my hair feel great.24/06/2021, By KWorks really well, foams well and lasts longer than other shampoo bars. Love that it is eco friendly as well! This is now the only shampoo my husband and I will use.22/04/2021, By ELathers better than other shampoo bars I've used. Cleans my hair nicely.10/04/2021, By IanIt’s a great no-plastic, low-waste natural product! Gets your hair squeaky clean, so you’ll need their conditioner bar to get some good oils back in motion...08/04/2021, By MandiI have oily hair and as it cleans well and foams great it doesn't make my hair feell great.
But would recommend it to people.
And my husband loves it!!25/01/2021, By BarbaraFoams up really well compared to other similar products, but I never felt like it really cleaned my hair well. I have oily hair and always felt like my hair was due a wash, even after just washing it.19/01/2021, By TracyWonderful product. My hair feels great and it is 100% plastic free.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.