- All-natural solid shampoo bar
- Ideal for normal to oily hair
- No bottle; no plastic waste
- SLS-free, paraben-free
- Made with coconut oil & mango butter
- Fresh citrus oil & tea tree scent
- Great foaming action
- Cleanses, refreshes & softens the hair
- No artificial colours or fragrances
Did You Know? Only 9% of the plastics people use are actually recycled! That means reducing your plastic use is a much more effective measure than simply putting your plastics in the recycle bin.
- Thoroughly wet your hair, from the roots to the ends.
- Gently rub the shampoo bar directly onto your wet hair from the scalp to the ends, OR rub it between wet hands to create a lather and then apply to your hair.
- Gently massage into your scalp & hair, adding more water as needed.
- Rinse thoroughly, until there is no shampoo residue left in your hair.
- Repeat if needed & follow with Foameez Conditioner Bar.
- After use, leave your shampoo bar on a well-drained soap dish in a dry area.
- Do not leave your shampoo bar sitting in a puddle of water. Give it plenty of fresh air to dry out between uses.
- Weight: 60g
- Diameter: 5.5cm
- Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Mild Vegetable-based Foaming Ingredient derived from From Coconut/ Glucose from Corn), Citrus Essential Oil, Tea Tree, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product22/04/2021, By ELathers better than other shampoo bars I've used. Cleans my hair nicely.10/04/2021, By IanIt’s a great no-plastic, low-waste natural product! Gets your hair squeaky clean, so you’ll need their conditioner bar to get some good oils back in motion...08/04/2021, By MandiI have oily hair and as it cleans well and foams great it doesn't make my hair feell great.
But would recommend it to people.
And my husband loves it!!25/01/2021, By BarbaraFoams up really well compared to other similar products, but I never felt like it really cleaned my hair well. I have oily hair and always felt like my hair was due a wash, even after just washing it.19/01/2021, By TracyWonderful product. My hair feels great and it is 100% plastic free.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.