- All-natural solid conditioner bar
- Ideal for normal to oily hair
- No bottle; no plastic waste
- SLS-free, paraben-free
- Great foaming action
- Nourishes & moisturises the hair
- Gentle on the skin
- No artificial colours or fragrances
Did You Know? More than 79% of the plastics ever produced are still around today, accumulating in landfills and waterways. Refusing plastic is often a more effective step than recycling.
- Use on freshly shampooed hair, following the Foameez Shampoo Bar.
- Apply directly to wet hair, OR rub the bar between wet hands to create a lather and then apply to your hair.
- Gently massage into your scalp & hair, adding more water as needed.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- After use, leave your conditioner bar on a well-drained soap dish in a dry area.
- Do not leave your conditioner bar sitting in a puddle of water. Give it plenty of fresh air to dry out between uses.
- Weight: 60g
- Diameter: 5.5cm
- Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Mild Vegetable-based Foaming Ingredient derived from Coconut/ Glucose from Corn), Peppermint/ Cinnamon Essential Oil,Tea Tree, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/01/2021, By Louit seems to work well but i find it really hard to apply06/11/2020, By KimBest solid conditioner bar I have found to date! Applies easily, detangles my hair, and doesn't leave behind waxy/oily residue like other solid conditioners do. Will definitely recommend!!06/11/2020, By OliviaVery Disappointed in this product, I've used it twice along with the shampoo and my hair feels so awful. it looks clean but has a horrible residue/greasy feeling when it dries. Very expensive for a pretty bad product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.