- All-natural solid conditioner bar
- Ideal for normal to oily hair
- No bottle; no plastic waste
- SLS-free, paraben-free
- Great foaming action
- Nourishes & moisturises the hair
- Gentle on the skin
- No artificial colours or fragrances
Did You Know? More than 79% of the plastics ever produced are still around today, accumulating in landfills and waterways. Refusing plastic is often a more effective step than recycling.
- Use on freshly shampooed hair, following the Foameez Shampoo Bar.
- Apply directly to wet hair, OR rub the bar between wet hands to create a lather and then apply to your hair.
- Gently massage into your scalp & hair, adding more water as needed.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- After use, leave your conditioner bar on a well-drained soap dish in a dry area.
- Do not leave your conditioner bar sitting in a puddle of water. Give it plenty of fresh air to dry out between uses.
- Weight: 60g
- Diameter: 5.5cm
- Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Mild Vegetable-based Foaming Ingredient derived from Coconut/ Glucose from Corn), Peppermint/ Cinnamon Essential Oil,Tea Tree, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 7 people would recommend this product22/06/2021, By EmmaIt smelled lovely, but it left my long, fine hair very tangled and knotted (even though I tried to comb it through while the conditioner was still on). I will probably try a different brand, rather than buy this product again.Really great product when used right! This one took some getting used to on my afro hair but it works really great when your hair is drenched and and you work it through as though it were a bar of soap...then just let us sit in your hair and work it's mag12/06/2021, By MimzGreat product!!26/01/2021, By Amber5/525/01/2021, By BarbaraA good conditioner and easy to use with a few swipes over the head to get enough on for a good use. Needs to be stored afterwards in a container to ensure it doesnt stay wet in the shower.08/01/2021, By Louit seems to work well but i find it really hard to apply06/11/2020, By KimBest solid conditioner bar I have found to date! Applies easily, detangles my hair, and doesn't leave behind waxy/oily residue like other solid conditioners do. Will definitely recommend!!06/11/2020, By OliviaVery Disappointed in this product, I've used it twice along with the shampoo and my hair feels so awful. it looks clean but has a horrible residue/greasy feeling when it dries. Very expensive for a pretty bad product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.