- Oil control, volumising
- Colour matched for darker, brown hair
- Covers grey roots in a pinch
- Effectively absorbs excess oil
- Adds volume to flat, oily hair
- Non-aerosol dry shampoo
- All-natural ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Section off your hair (as though you were inserting extensions or clips).
- Sprinkle a small amount of dry shampoo powder onto the exposed scalp sections.
- Let the shampoo powder sit for 1-5 minutes before brushing through.
Faithful Follicle Tips:
- Apply before bed time to let your Southern Soul Dry Shampoo Powder work its magic over night.
- Massage roots first thing in the morning to evenly distribute.
- Apply dry shampoo only to sections of your scalp where hair is greasiest.
- Don’t use it everyday, this will lead to build up and can cause irritation of the scalp.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 60 g.
- Cornstarch (Non-GMO), Rice Powder, Cinnamon, Cocoa Powder*, Diatomaceous Earth, Bentonite Clay, Tea Tree Essential Oil*, Rosemary Essential Oil*.
- *Certified Organic.
- Bottled in clear glass with aluminium lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product21/10/2020, By JanetLove it... It even tastes nice, haha - I have the Southern Soul toothpowder too, and accidentally dipped my toothbrush into the shampoo powder! It works wonderfully with my long, dark hair.20/10/2020, By KateThis product is awesome! Real win! Works remarkably well, i would definitely buy again. A bit tricky to apply as i get it everywhere- but otherwise awesome!16/07/2020, By Olive greenBeyond happy with this product! It does the job so well. It smells good, don’t have to use much and it last the whole day and it just makes your hair look healthy.11/06/2020, By JoelyReally good product if you go the no shampoo method for oil control initially, and smells delicious too!09/05/2020, By EstelleWorks so well
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.