- Oil control, volumising
- Colour matched for fair, blonde hair
- Covers grey roots in a pinch
- Effectively absorbs excess oil
- Adds volume to flat, oily hair
- Non-aerosol dry shampoo
- All-natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Section off your hair (as though you were inserting extensions or clips).
- Sprinkle a small amount of dry shampoo powder onto the exposed scalp sections.
- Let the shampoo powder sit for 1-5 minutes before brushing through.
Faithful Follicle Tips:
- Apply before bed time to let your Southern Soul Dry Shampoo Powder work its magic over night.
- Massage roots first thing in the morning to evenly distribute.
- Apply dry shampoo only to sections of your scalp where hair is greasiest.
- Don’t use it everyday, this will lead to build up and can cause irritation of the scalp.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 60 g.
- Bottled in clear glass with aluminium lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
13 out of 15 people would recommend this product17/10/2023, By AmandaI am a dry shampoo addict. After reading about the court cases against many very famous dry-shampoo aerosol brands because of harmful chemicals, I was so so happy to see that there is a natural one available. This product works AMAZING and MUCH better than any aerosol brand I have ever tried (and I have tried them all lol). You also use a tiny bit, so this pot will last a looong time. Also, it does not make your blonde hair yellow, like some "blonde" aerosols that I have used in the past. The application is a little bit of a struggle, but I will follow the advice of one of the reviews by adding a few holes to the tin top in order to apply it easier.06/10/2023, By SueGives an extra day of freshness between washes, really love this product. It’s difficult to apply but worth the effort.10/09/2023, By CarlaBought for a friend, and she already wants to order 2 more.29/08/2023, By MalandriLasts longer than the aerosol dry shampoo. I poked a few holes in the metal lid to make it easier to use13/07/2022, By TashVery soft powder. Works well for fine blonde hair. Just tricky to distribute evenly on your roots, so I transfer some powder into a suitable bottle that can squirt and has a nozzle. Perfect!18/06/2022, By WendyI’ve purchased a few dry shampoos from Faithful to nature and this is the best one I’ve found. I love it. Doesn’t make your hair feel sticky or thick like hair spray makes it feel. It feels soft and lovely no knots just lovely11/11/2021, By AletIf you are short on time or couldn't wash your hair, this is the best alternative. It absorbs grease quickly and also lightens up dark/greasy hair. I don't even apply it the night before, it works just as well to apply it in the morning. You can also apply it to the ends of the hair, so no more having to tie greasy hair back into a tight bun in order to look presentable!11/11/2021, By AletIf you are short on time or couldn't wash your hair, this is the best alternative. It absorbs grease quickly and also lightens up dark/greasy hair. I don't even apply it the night before, it works just as well to apply it in the morning. You can also apply it to the ends of the hair, so no more having to tie greasy hair back into a tight bun in order to look presentable!24/06/2021, By DebbieThis stuff is magic! I have very straight, fine hair, but I have a lot of it (my hair is mid-neck length) You can imagine how quickly my hair gets greasy. I put it in as recommended before I go to sleep, and my hair looks clean and fresh the following morning. A little goes a long way. I love that it is natural too.13/02/2021, By Lena1. Follow the instructions. Don't use your fingers. It gets under your nails, stains, and reminds me of the smell of fish food.
2. No more head kisses. He thinks it smells like fish food too.
3. I'm hoping the colour will add more texture to mine. Haven't used it enough to notice.
4. It does a really good job for a dry shampoo.14/01/2021, By LorindaNot a big fan of the product but it gets the job done. I do however find the container not practical at all it gets quite messy quickly trying to apply to the hair.
Product however is great, works best overnight.17/12/2020, By KhailaDidn't work that well for me. I have very oily and thin hair.14/09/2020, By hillsSo impressed. Smells neutral, doesn’t leave white streaks and blends into hair easy. Makes it look fresh and gives nice texture. Definitely a new staple01/08/2020, By NinetteWorks very well and very well priced! I decanted into a smaller powder container so that I can dust directly on hair roots, works great!09/05/2020, By ilzeWorks so well
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.