- Natural decongestant balm to relieve a tight chest
- Made with eucalyptus, peppermint & tea tree
- Enriched with vitamin E to soothe & nourish the skin
- Sustainable & biodegradable
- No petroleum jelly or mineral oils
- No artificial additives, colours, fragrances or preservatives
- Packaged in a recyclable tin
- Massage a small amount onto your chest, under your nose or the soles of your feet.
- 58g tin
- Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Beeswax
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product29/12/2020, By KarinWhat a lovely texture, and the fragrance is enjoyable.15/11/2020, By GretchenI got this for myself as I suffer from sinus and post nasal drip and it works like a bomb. I've used it a few times on my 7 year old nephew who also suffers from sinus. So whenever he visits, he asks me for some of my 'miracle' ointment. Cause he swears it helps him. Lol17/07/2020, By RunyararoSoothing, used it when I felt like coming down with flu. Rubbed under my feet after bathing and on my chest, the flu never materialized.15/05/2020, By LindiSalve all your problems14/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove11/05/2020, By RealMarvelous for sore throat29/03/2020, By GreenWinner22/01/2020, By KimWonderfully soothing and uplifting.04/01/2020, By Lynnetteit does not assist me, unfortunately. The essential oil product works much better for me. I have a very sensitive skin and find that i cant put it under my nose as it burns the skin. Like the idea that it is a natural product02/09/2019, By CMThis is a lovely natural replacement to the "old products" our grannies used to rub on us... Love the size, convenient for the handbag.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.