- A natural botanical remedy
- Made with indigenous botanical essences
- Take orally or apply to pulse points, meridians & chakras
- Can also be used in aromatherapy massage
- Preserved with brandy which is less harsh than pharmaceutical alcohol
- Promotes healing & positive change in the subtle body, so the physical body can follow
- Provides support in breaking addition to nicotine, alcohol, narcotics or even adrenaline
- Chinkerinchee awakens the conscience & feelings of empathy
- Wild coffee essence clears blockages in the energy field caused by caffeine; sharpens & clears the mind
- Wild dagga strengthens willpower & eases the emotional pain associated with addictive behaviours
- Morning glory aligns the natural energy of the body
- These essences have been prepared in dosage strength, so there is no need to dilute them.
- Place 1 drop of the essence under the tongue, 5-7 times per day; or place 7 drops in a glass of water & sip as needed throughout the day.
- In acute situations, repeat dosage every 10-15 minutes.
- Add 7 drops to bathwater, or to a carrier oil for aromatherapy massage.
Essences of chinkerinchee, dune calendula, flowering quince, morning glory, nicotiana, wild coffee & wild dagga preserved in brandy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.