- A natural botanical tincture for mental clarity & focus
- Suitable for the whole family
- Made with indigenous botanical extracts
- Can be taken orally or applied to pulse points, meridians & chakras
- Can also be used in aromatherapy massage
- Preserved with brandy which is less harsh than pharmaceutical alcohol
- Integrates the left & right brain lobe functions
- Improves concentration
- Spur flower calms the mind & promotes the assimilation of new information
- Nasturtium ease mental strain from study or overwork
- Zimbabwe creeper has a balancing & softening effect for those who push themselves too hard
- Loquat combats the procrastination that may come with anxiety around studying
South African Flower Essences are created to work on the “subtle body”, a concept found in yoga and other esoteric teachings. This is the body of the mind and spirit, which leads the physical body. When the subtle body is cared for, benefits for the physical body will follow.
- These essences have been prepared in dosage strength, so there is no need to dilute them.
- Place 1 drop of the essence under the tongue, 5-7 times per day; or place 7 drops in a glass of water & sip as needed throughout the day.
- In acute situations, repeat dosage every 10-15 minutes.
- Add 7 drops to bathwater, or to a carrier oil for aromatherapy massage.
Essences of African banana, dune calendula, loquat, nasturtium, spur flower, wattle & Zimbabwe creeper preserved in brandy
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product26/09/2018, By DineoI'm juggling many modules. This helps chill me out and get into the groove of things. I feel better no matter how much work needs to be done.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.