- Natural indigenous flower remedy for stress
- Suitable for the whole family
- Made with indigenous botanical extracts
- Can be taken orally or applied to pulse points, meridians & chakras
- Can also be used in aromatherapy massage
- Preserved with brandy which is less harsh than pharmaceutical alcohol
- Calms & balances the nervous system
- Comfrey helps with nervousness, irritability & emotional tension
- Dandelion releases tension stored in the muscles & grief stored around the heart chakra
- Dune calendula is beneficial during periods of transition
- Lavender is an excellent tonic for stress & anxiety
South African Flower Essences are created to work on the “subtle body”, a concept found in yoga and other esoteric teachings. This is the body of the mind and spirit, which leads the physical body. When the subtle body is cared for, benefits for the physical body will follow.
- These essences have been prepared in dosage strength, so there is no need to dilute them.
- Place 1 drop of the essence under the tongue, 5-7 times per day; or place 7 drops in a glass of water & sip as needed throughout the day.
- In acute situations, repeat dosage every 10-15 minutes.
- Add 7 drops to bathwater, or to a carrier oil for aromatherapy massage.
- For babies, small children or unconscious patients, rub the essence directly onto the pulse points, behind the ears or on the soles of the feet.
- Add to pets’ drinking water (for cats, put a drop of the essence on their fur & they will lick it off).
Essences of comfrey, dandelion, dune calendula, lavender, pelargonium, sweetpea & Zimbabwe creeper preserved in brandy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.