- Natural indigenous flower remedy
- Made using the classical methods of flower essence production
- Preserved with brandy which is less harsh than pharmaceutical alcohol
- Can be taken orally or applied to pulse points, meridians & chakras
- Also suitable for aromatherapy massage
- These essences work on the “subtle body”, allowing the physical body to follow
- Connects with the nurturing, respectful qualities needed for successful parenting
- Supports you in understanding your children’s needs
- Helps you to act as a better parent to your own inner child
- Azalea facilitates healthy relationships between male authority figures & their children
- Clivia calms the fears & worries parents typically have for their loved ones
- Fig essence is especially good for fears relating to parenthood
- Keurtjie activates the nurturing capabilities of parents or inner parents; also useful for post-natal depression
- These essences have been prepared in dosage strength, so there is no need to dilute them.
- Place 1 drop of the essence under the tongue, 5-7 times per day; or place 7 drops in a glass of water & sip as needed throughout the day.
- In acute situations, repeat dosage every 10-15 minutes.
- Add 7 drops to bathwater, or to a carrier oil for aromatherapy massage.
Essences of azalea, clivia, evening primrose, fig, keurtjie, pomegranate & sunflower preserved in brandy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.