What makes SoulTree’s lotion special?
- Certified natural & organic ingredients
- No synthetic preservatives or artificial colours & fragrances
- No parabens or petrochemicals
- Packaged in recyclable materials
- Not tested on animals
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Apricot oil moisturises & easily penetrates the skin, providing it with vitamins A, C & E
- Honey is wonderfully hydrating & healing, antimicrobial & antioxidant
- Kokum butter is packed with essential fatty acids & antioxidant vitamin E; softens skin & restores elasticity
- Apply daily after a shower all over your body & face.
- Use firm, upward strokes, especially around the neck and jawline.
- If you have oily skin, avoid using the lotion on your face.
Aqua, aloe barbadensis*, coco-caprylate/caprate, prunus armeniaca (apricot) oil, helianthus annus* oil, glycerin, glyceryl stearate se, garcinia indica (kokum) butter, cetearyl alcohol, mel* (honey), sodium benzoate***, potassium sorbate, rubia cordifolia*, tocopherol, parfum**, sodium stearoyl glutamate, xanthan gum, lactic acid, limonene**, linalool**, geraniol**
*From certified organic farms
**From essential oils
****Ingredient Notice: Sodium benzoate is listed as a nasty in our pocket guide when used for food, so why do we allow it in some of our cosmetics and cleaning products? Firstly, the amount of sodium benzoate used in cosmetics or cleaning products is much smaller than that used in food as a preservative. Furthermore, the sodium benzoate molecules are too large to be absorbed by your skin. This preservative has been allowed by ECOCERT, the Soil Association and BDIH; it has been ranked by the EWG as having a low risk of 1. However, there are reports circulating online that warn against usage of sodium benzoate even in cosmetics. We believe it is still one of the safer preservatives, but as always, we wanted you to fully informed and empowered. The choice is yours to make.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product06/05/2018, By KayA really nice option for my eczema prone skin. Helps relieve the itchiness of very dry skin. And love the smell!11/03/2018, By priyaI use this product as a facial day moisturiser, it's awesome for summer time moisturising as it I'd not too thick and has no oily residue and it's quickly absorbed20/03/2015, By MarietjieThe SoulTree moisturiser is one of the best I’ve ever used. It is thick and a little goes a long way. With other moisturizers my skin often feels dry by the end of the day, but with this product my skin still feels well moisturised.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.