- 100% natural Kajal eyeliner
- Glides on smoothly
- Made with beneficial natural & organic ingredients
- Packed with intense mineral pigments
- Won’t irritate or inflame delicate skin
- Ghee, almond oil & cocoa butter are used to give the liner a rich, creamy texture
- Made with camphor & honey to protect the eyes from dust & air pollution
- Brings out the natural beauty of your eyes with rich colour
- Can also be used as an eyeshadow
- Grey Glow
- True Blue
- Mood Indigo
- Apply to clean, freshly washed face.
- For the lower lid, start lining from the inner corner of the eye up to the outer end.
- For the upper eyelid, close your eye and line the lid smoothly, starting from the inner corner up to the outer corner of the eye.
- Use a gentle natural or organic cleanser to remove.
Isoamyl laurate, ricinus communis (castor)* oil, sorbitan olivate, candelilla cera, copernicia cerifera cera, clarified butter (ghee)*, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, garcinia indica (kokum) butter, prunus dulcis (sweet almond)* oil, mel (honey)*, tocopherol (natural vit. E), camphor, linalool**
May contain + or - Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499, Cl 77019, Cl 77891, Cl 77268:1, Cl 77288, Cl 77007
*From certified organic farms
**From natural essential oils
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product24/04/2018, By MaggieGreat product - but no stock of certain colours for months.07/03/2018, By Andreéyes, wonderful product,
however your stocks have been limited?
please stock the copper and gray25/10/2017, By CheriWe need more colours! It's very easy to use - it glides on - but the colour I chose is very light, I think the brown or the black would be a fantastic eye liner - please stock them! The little tube is the size of a lipstick, so perfect to pop in your bag, ready for touch ups.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.