- Facial cleanser & make-up remover
- With aloe, rosewater & licorice extract
- Light natural floral fragrance
- Tones, refreshes & hydrates
- Free of parabens & silicones
- Free of synthetic colours & fragrances
- Free of artificial preservatives
- Packaged in recyclable materials
- Not tested on animals
What makes the key ingredients in this cleanser such great skin care superstars?
- Aloe vera soothes, moisturises & regenerates; it helps to minimise blemishes & prevent dryness.
- Rosewater tones the skin, promotes cell healing & regeneration, minimises blemishes & redness, & provides an antioxidant boost.
- Licorice extract is rich in plant sterols, which promote skin smoothness & elasticity while minimising wrinkles. Licorice also helps to lighten dark spots.
Aqua, aloe barbadensis*(aloe vera), coco- caprylate/caprate, coco glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin (plant-based), prunus armeniaca oil, cetearyl glucoside, rosa damascena water (rose water)*, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tocopherol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, cananga odorata oil, lactic acid, xanthan gum, glycyrhizza glabra (licorice) root*
*From certified organic farms
**From essential oils
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product24/07/2018, By BrennaThis cleansing milk works well as a daily cleanser, smells good and leaves your skin feeling soft. Not 100% sold on it as a make-up remover but overall very happy with the product and would purchase it again.07/05/2018, By KayWhile it is a mild cleansing milk and smells quite nice, I find that it doesn’t work well for me. One of the reason I was keen to try it was because it was supposed to act as a make-up remover as well but it does a poor job in that area especially when it comes to eye makeup. So not likely to purchase again18/01/2018, By ReenaHas a very mild and gentle smell. Works very well to cleanse skin. I use this every evening to remove the dust and grime of the day. Highly recommend this product.15/01/2018, By ZaraLove the warm fragrance. I found it a great alternative for removing even heavy eye makeup. I think it's best for normal to drier skins. My skin feels supple after use.14/01/2018, By AdrienneThe write up on this product is false and misleading. It refers to this product as being fresh and fragrant, its smells TERRIBLE!!! I have tried to use it even with holding my breath and it is just not possible, cannot even discribe how bad it is! I have to throw this in the bin! Too terrible for words!15/08/2017, By PinaThis cleanser is gentle, at the same time nice and rich and does not leave the skin feeling dry. Definitely the best cleanser for mature skin that I have used.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.