- 200ml nourishing baby oil
- Ideal for baby massage
- Can be used as a bath oil or skin cleanser
- Natural & organic cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife
- Recyclable packaging
The organic ingredients used care for your baby’s skin beautifully:
- Olive oil is a rich, non-greasy moisturiser with protective antioxidants.
- Lavender oil relieves irritation & inflammation; the scent of lavender promotes restful sleep.
- White tea strengthens the skin & also provides antioxidant protection.
- Blueberry extract provides antioxidants & vitamins that boost skin health.
- Apricot oil has a high fatty acid content that deeply nourishes the skin.
- For massage: Warm a small amount of oil between your palms. Gently massage into your baby’s skin, using circular motions towards the heart.
- In the bath: Pour a small amount of baby oil into baby’s bath water.
- Cleansing: Pour a small amount of oil onto a clean cotton pad & gently wipe baby’s skin.
- Use only occasionally for facial cleansing; wipe with a clean pad & rinse afterwards.
- Do not massage baby immediately after feeding.
- Do not use on the skin folds.
- Not recommended for use on the delicate eye area.
Organic sunflower seed oil*, dicaprylyl carbonate, decyl cocoate, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, tocopherol, aroma**, organic prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, organic olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, camellia sinesis (white tea) leaf oil extract*, organic vaccinium myrtillus (blueberries) fruit oil extract*, organic lavandula angustifolia (lavander) flower oil extract*
*Ingredients from organic farming
**Natural essential oils
100% total ingredients from natural origin
90% total ingredients from organic farming
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.