- Natural nail polish in a matte red
- Water-based formula
- Non-toxic & vegan-friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Little to no odour
- Free of the harsh chemicals found in ordinary nail polish
- No formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, BPA or ethyl acetate
- Supports healthy nails, doesn’t cause brittleness or discolouration
Please Note: Because Sophi nail polish is so gentle and natural, it’s important to follow the PRIME + SHINE + SEAL System to prevent chipping and scratching. This is ideal for your fingernails but not needed for use on toenails.
- Apply a thin layer of Sophi Primer + Sealer to clean nails; allow to air-dry. The primer creates a sticky surface for polish to adhere to.
- Apply your favourite Sophi polish colour in thin layers, drying with a blow dryer on a warm heat/ low blower setting between coats. Lighter polish may require more coats. Fully dry each layer for best results.
- Apply Shine Topcoat for added lustre and chip resistance. Dry with a blow dryer.
- Apply a thin layer of Sophi Primer + Sealer on top of the Topcoat to seal the polish. Apply to the tips of nails as well. Dry with a blow dryer.
- Remove using Sophi acetone-free Nail Polish Stripper.
- Red Bottom Stilettos
- Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Neem Oil
- May also contain the following colourants (depending on shade): Red 7, Red 34, Red 28, Red 17, Iron oxide, Titanium dioxide, Ultramarines, Chrome Green, Mica, Violet 2
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product08/05/2020, By candiceWould not purchase again22/12/2019, By CharlotteI’m really disappointed with this product. It chipped off in less than 2 days and then when I was trying to remove it with nail polish remover it wouldn’t come off! Absolutely ridiculous! Love the color though and that it contains less chemicals
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.