- Natural nail polish in a sheer, neutral creamy pink
- Water-based formula
- Non-toxic & vegan-friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Little to no odour
- Free of the harsh chemicals found in ordinary nail polish
- No formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, BPA or ethyl acetate
- Supports healthy nails, doesn’t cause brittleness or discolouration
Please Note: Because Sophi nail polish is so gentle and natural, it’s important to follow the PRIME + SHINE + SEAL System to prevent chipping and scratching. This is ideal for your fingernails but not needed for use on toenails.
- Apply a thin layer of Sophi Primer + Sealer to clean nails; allow to air-dry. The primer creates a sticky surface for polish to adhere to.
- Apply your favourite Sophi polish colour in thin layers, drying with a blow dryer on a warm heat/ low blower setting between coats. Lighter polish may require more coats. Fully dry each layer for best results.
- Apply Shine Topcoat for added lustre and chip resistance. Dry with a blow dryer.
- Apply a thin layer of Sophi Primer + Sealer on top of the Topcoat to seal the polish. Apply to the tips of nails as well. Dry with a blow dryer.
- Remove using Sophi acetone-free Nail Polish Stripper.
- French Latte
- Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Neem Oil
- May also contain the following colourants (depending on shade): Red 7, Red 34, Red 28, Red 17, Iron oxide, Titanium dioxide, Ultramarines, Chrome Green, Mica, Violet 2
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product08/05/2020, By MandyNot going to buy this again19/11/2019, By AdeleI’ll much rather have nail polish that does not last long than having cancer-causing nail polish soaking into my nails/skin.. the color is perfect for me as its very natural. I have to get the top/base coat as well, maybe it will last longer then but either way this is great for me :)01/11/2019, By JessicaVery light in colour and the polish is very thin, so a lot of layers are needed to see that you're wearing anything. Definitely needs sealer/primer/top coat or it will peel off.29/10/2019, By MichelleI wish I had read the reviews. It does not last long at all. I suppose as a base it’s good and then possibly put a clear top coat over, so that it does not peel off.07/10/2019, By RooiVlooiIt was nice to use this and not have the strong chemical smells however it didn't last very long on my fingernails, only about a day before chipping but a bit longer on my toes, 2weeks approximately. I did combine it with the topcoat
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.