- Natural vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol)
- Supports the immune system
- A highly beneficial antioxidant
- Protects cells from oxidative stress & free radical damage
- Promotes healthy skin, nails & eyes
- Softgel capsule allows for easier absorption
- Contains the recommended daily intake of Vitamin E in just one capsule
Please Note: This product contains animal-derived gelatine. It is not suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may choose to avoid it as well.
Why choose Solgar Vitamin E?
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one capsule daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 50 softgel capsules
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol), softgel capsule shell (bovine gelatine), vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), bulking agents (vegetable oil, safflower oil), mixed tocopherols (D-beta, D-gamma, D-delta, D-alpha tocopherols)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product16/10/2020, By TaniaI have been struggling to find Vitamin E capsules recently and was so pleased to find this good quality one at Faithful to Nature. My elderly father has Alzheimer's and we noticed a marked improvement in his engagement and comprehension almost immediately after he started taking this.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.