- Ultimate specialist vitamin & mineral formula for strong, healthy bones
- Contains 7 bone-boosting vitamins & minerals
- Includes calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3, vitamin K2, zinc, copper & manganese
- Helps to prevent loss of bone mass
- Protects against conditions like osteoporosis
Choose Solgar supplements for added benefits:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take four tablets daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 120 tablets
- Calcium (as calcium malate, citrate, bisglycinate), magnesium (as magnesium malate, oxide, bisglycinate, citrate), bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose, citric acid, maltodextrin), anti-caking agents (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), glazing agents (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil)), boron (as sodium borate), zinc (as bisglycinate), manganese (as bisglycinate), copper (as bisglycinate), vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) containing soya, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product13/07/2020, By FrankieThis is a far superior product to the other products I have taken. It combines all the essential ingredients for bone health. I used to have to take Vit D and Vit K separately, but this has them all and more.03/02/2020, By IreneCholecalciferol? Then it is probably made from wool grease (lanolin) from sheep. Then this product is advertised as vegan incorrectly?27/11/2019, By MirandaExcellent product and showing great results on comparative scans. I Highly recommend it based on the results I am seeing and experiencing.02/06/2019, By RadianthealthnessI am recommending this to my practice Clients who are showing signs of osteoporosis and bone loss in the scans I do. I will review more soon when I see the results in follow up scans.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.