- Thermogenic supplement with green coffee & green tea extracts
- Promotes the metabolism of fat
- Supports liver health
- Supports healthy blood glucose levels
- Suitable for vegans
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- No added sugar, salt or starch
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Soy-free & yeast-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
How it works: Nutrients like choline, inositol, chromium and L-methionine assist in the process of converting carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energy. The added plant extracts and spices are also known for their metabolism-boosting benefits.
- Adults: Take two capsules daily at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 60 capsules
Two vegetable capsules provide:
- Green coffee bean extract (Svetol) 400mg, Choline (as bitartrate) 25mg, L-methionine 50mg, Green Tea extract 4:1 50mg (equivalent to 200mg of leaf), Cayenne 50mg, Black Pepper extract (BioPerine) 5mg, Inositol 25mg, Chromium 150mcg, Bulking agents (microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin), Anti-caking agents (vegetable Magnesium stearate, Silicon Dioxide)
- Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/04/2021, By EllieI love this product because I can use it when I'm training as an alternative to a cup of coffee and it's good for my brain health and focus too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.