- Natural olive leaf supplement
- Premium botanical extract
- A powerful antioxidant that scavenges free radicals
- Relieves cold symptoms, sore throats & coughs
- Supports the immune system
- A natural digestive aid
- Boosts circulation & supports heart health
- Promotes healthy cholesterol & blood sugar levels
Added benefits of Solgar’s olive leaf supplement:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one capsule up to three times daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 60 capsules
- Standardised Olive (Olea europaea) Leaf Powdered Extract, olive (olea europaea) leaf powder, vegetable capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), bulking agents (dicalcium phosphate, maltodextrin), anti-caking agents (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), antioxidant (powdered blend of beta-carotene and ascorbic acid)
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product23/09/2020, By CindyAn absolute must in every home: whenever our kids start getting a bit of flue starting to creep in, they tank up on Olive Leaf and within a day or two, they're sorted.
Do find that the Solgar is a bit pricey, especially seeing as we're a big family and use quite a bit at a time.14/07/2020, By AmyBeen taking this for 4 years. This brand and the Solal brand work well. Lots of health benefits including for your gut08/06/2019, By meganSolgar is a wonderful brand and this is no exception. Great antiviral natural antibiotic
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.