- Natural nettle leaf supplement
- Supports liver health
- Promotes urinary tract health
- Prevents water retention, has a mild diuretic effect
- Has a mild laxative effect, helps to cleanse the digestive system
- Supports healthy endocrine & lymphatic systems
- Helps to decrease blood sugar levels & glycaemic levels
Added benefits of Solgar’s nettle supplement:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one capsule daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 60 capsules
- Standardised Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf Powdered Extract (1% silica) nettle (urtica dioica) leaf powder, vegetable capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), antioxidant (powdered blend of beta-carotene and ascorbic acid)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product13/10/2020, By CharmaineAbsolutely fantastic product. Worth every cent. I have been having some digestive, bloating and water retention issues. I have been taking one of these pills every day, and in the last week I have lost 2kg just in water.11/11/2019, By ChristeneIt definitely works - my water retention is definitely less.23/06/2019, By HantieDone its job as it should
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.