- Natural vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) supplement
- Convenient, vegan-friendly nugget dosage
- Prevents anemia, supports red blood cell production
- Promotes healthy pregnancy
- Improves bone health
- Improves the mood & relieves depression
- Promotes brains & heart health
What sets this Solgar supplement apart?
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one nugget daily, with meals. Place the nugget under your tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 30 nuggets
- Bulking agent (mannitol), anti-caking agents (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), flavour (natural cherry), cellulose gum
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product20/02/2020, By paulderdashQuality brand, high methylcobalamin so quite expensive.18/12/2019, By Joit is pricey, but worth it - my B12 levels were low on other products, but blood tests show I am now well into good levels.02/12/2019, By JoI have tried the other Vit B's and this one works. My blood tests proved it.27/08/2019, By MichelleBThe best form of B12 and very bio-available for the body. Highly recommend this product and Solgar's ethics. Very useful in repairing nerve damage caused by deficiency.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.