Why take a calcium, magnesium citrate supplement?
- Citrate compounds are readily absorbed
- Calcium supports the proper function of the musculoskeletal system
- Magnesium is essential for healthy metabolism
- Vitamin D3 promotes proper bone mineral density
- Vitamin D3 is essential for radiant, healthy skin
- May reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Stimulates the release of calcitonin
Why choose Solgar Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate Strawberry?
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sodium, artificial flavour, sweetener, preservatives, and colourants
- Natural strawberry flavour
- Sweetened with fructose
- Shake well before use
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablespoon (15 ml) daily, with a meal as directed by a healthcare professional
- Store in a cool dry place
Did you know?
- Calcitonin is a hormone produced by the parathyroid gland which inhibits the action of osteoclasts. Osteoclasts are responsible for the breaking down of bone cells.
- ~475 ml
- Filtered water, fructose, citric acid, natural flavours, xanthan gum, carrageenan
Country of Origin:
Made in The United States Of America
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product02/03/2019, By BethVery tasty! Great source of Mag and Calcium!01/03/2019, By MelaniCBest tasting supplement I have had - Strawberry flavour is always my favourite. I am an athlete (runner, mountain biker, training for Cape Town Cycle Tour) and taking this supplement at night definitely helps with muscle recovery especially after a strenuous training session.06/07/2018, By TjA delicious supplement that's not at all difficult to stomach. And its an easy way to get in calcium, magnesium and D3 all in one tblsp.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.