Why take a calcium, magnesium citrate supplement?
- Citrate compounds are readily absorbed
- Calcium supports the proper function of the musculoskeletal system
- Magnesium is essential for healthy metabolism
- Vitamin D3 promotes proper bone mineral density
- Vitamin D3 is essential for radiant, healthy skin
- May reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Stimulates the release of calcitonin
Why choose Solgar Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate Blueberry?
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sodium, artificial flavour, sweetener, preservatives, and colourants
- Natural blueberry flavour
- Sweetened with fructose
- Shake well before use
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablespoon (15 ml) daily, with a meal as directed by a healthcare professional
- Store in a cool dry place
Did you know?
- Calcitonin is a hormone produced by the parathyroid gland which inhibits the action of osteoclasts. Osteoclasts are responsible for the breaking down of bone cells.
- ~475 ml
- Filtered water, fructose, citric acid, natural flavours, xanthan gum, carrageenan
Country of Origin:
Made in The United States Of America
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product06/10/2018, By SueLovely product. I have used three different flavours and they are all good.07/08/2018, By SueLike the taste, easy to use01/08/2018, By SueFirst time I am trying this product. I like calcium citrate and could not find any at local pharmacies...they are all calcium carbonate. This is a great taste and I would be interested to see the results in a month's time.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.