- This combination formula of vitamins & amino acids may be used to support normal liver function.
- It’s made from all-natural ingredients including Choline, Inositol & L-Methionine.
- Free from artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives & colours
- Free from gluten, soya & dairy
- Free from sugar & salt
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Certified Kosher
- Helps to keep the liver clear from fat build-up
- Supports the process of turning lipids into energy
- Works to promote a normal homocysteine metabolism
- Also known as vitamin B8
- Essential for healthy cell growth
- Promotes fat metabolism & supports liver health
- Beneficial for brain & nerve function
- Eases feelings of anxiety
- Essential amino acid
- Helps your body in the process of making proteins & peptides
- Amino acids are used by the body to create hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies & nutrient carriers
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take three (3) tablets, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if the seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
- 50 Tablets
- Inositol (as Myo-Inositol), L-Methionine, Choline Bitartrate, Bulking Agents: (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents: (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Vegetable Glycerin (Palm kernel oil and Coconut Oil)), Colour: Titanium Dioxide.
- Serving Size: per 3 Tablets
- Choline (mg): 1000
- Inositol (mg): 1000
- L-Methionine (mg): 1000
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with a tin lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.