- Free form L-Glutamine amino acid supplement
- Helps with energy production & physical performance
- Supports gut health
- Supports cognitive function
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Free form amino acids are easy to digest & absorb
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take 3 capsules up to 3 times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 50 capsules
- Each serving of 3 capsules contains:
- L-Glutamine (free form) 1500mg (500mg per capsule)
- Capsule: Vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product13/11/2020, By michelleStars26/10/2020, By YolandeGood product16/08/2020, By LindaEasy to take in capsule form. No rubbish added22/07/2019, By "Go Organic"Thrilled to have access to the SOLGAR Products via Faithful to Nature! The L-Glutamine I purchased, comes in Vegetable Capsules, plus, Sugar, Salt and Starch free, and even more awesome, free of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours and Colours, and lastly, suitable for Vegans!
As I have only just commenced my intake of the L-Glutamine Capsules a few days ago, it is a little too premature to give an honest update, but, I will do so once I have completed my course of the L-Glutamine Capsules!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.