- Natural green tea supplement
- Derived from the Camellia Sinensis plant
- An excellent source of antioxidants & polyphenols
- Combats free radical damage
- Supports heart health
- Promotes healthy digestion
- High in L-theanine & natural caffeine, for better physical & mental vitality
- Improves energy levels & helps with exercise performance
Did You Know? Green tea is made from leaves that have not been fermented, giving them higher levels of antioxidants than black or white tea.
Added benefits of Solgar green tea:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one to two capsules daily, with meals.
Investigations made by the European Food Safety Authority have determined that catechin doses in excess of 800 mg per day may pose health concerns including, but not limited to jaundice. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose, and always consume with a meal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 60 capsules
- Standardised Green Tea Leaf Powdered Extract (50% polyphenols), raw green tea leaf powder, vegetable capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), anti-caking agent (vegetable magnesium stearate), antioxidant (powdered blend of beta-carotene prep. and ascorbic acid), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.