- Aids healthy maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Promotes the healthy development of a growing foetus
- Supports general wellbeing of both men & women of all ages
- Source of vitamin B
- Promotes healthy cell growth & function
- Supports the formation of red blood cells
- Helps to control homocysteine levels in the blood
- Aids normal function of the immune system
- Aids normal amino acid synthesis
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Made by naturally sourced ingredients
- Free from dairy, soya, yeast
- Free from preservatives, artificial colourants & flavours
- Certified Kosher
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Avoid this product if you are allergic to aspirin.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
Did you know? Folate can be found in dark green leafy vegetables, beans, peas & nuts. It’s present in an array of fruits such as: oranges, lemons, bananas, melons and strawberries. It can also be found in fortified foods such as cereals and pastas. Folate demand increases during pregnancy which is why it is often recommended that you take this supplement when you are trying to conceive, pregnant or breastfeeding.
- 60 Tablets.
- Bulking Agents: (Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Folate (as Calcium-L-Methylfolate as Metafolin®).
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with a tin lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.