- Herbal immune system supplement
- Combines echinacea with cat’s claw
- No GMOs
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why do we love this product?
- We love Solgar’s Echinacea Cat's Claw Complex because Solgar carefully selects the Ingredients using both nature and scientific evidence to guide them. Combining both Echinacea extracts with the whole plant powder means you get the clinically tested phytocompound (caffeic acid) as well as the full spectrum of entourage compounds (alkylamides) to support it.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules with food or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare provider.
- Store in a cool, dry place out direct sunlight.
- Capsules per Container: 60 vegecaps
- Serving Size: 2
- Servings per Container: 30
Ingredients: per Serving.
- Echinacea Root Extract (50 mg), Echinacea Root Extract 4:1 (150 mg), Echinacea Powder (400 mg), Cat’s Claw Extract 3:1 (Inner Bark; 300 mg).
- Bottled in dark glass with aluminium screw cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product16/01/2021, By JackieBoth the herbs in this combined supplement are beneficial for coping with the coronavirus we have at the moment. Echinacea is a great immune booster and Cat's Claw is used in the treatment of many virus. No harm in seeing if this works for me but too early to tell yet.16/01/2021, By MakhosazanaPlease let me know when the product is in stock
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.