Benefits of a biotin supplement:
- Helps to transform fat, protein & carbohydrates in food to glucose
- Helps to keep glucose levels steady, preventing spikes in blood sugar
- Promotes strong healthy hair & nails
- Promotes healthy nervous system function
- Supports skin health; relieves rashes & dermatitis
- Maintains healthy mucous membranes
- Improves energy levels, alleviates lethargy
- Supports healthy psychological functioning; eases mild depression
More about Solgar Biotin:
- Potent 5000mcg dose (maximum strength)
- Excellent quality (Solgar Gold Standard)
- Gluten-free, wheat-free & yeast-free
- Dairy-free & soya-free
- No artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavours or colours
- Packed in a vegetable cellulose capsule; gelatine-free
- A food supplement for adults.
- Take 1 capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed directions for use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this supplement.
Each vegetable capsule provides:
- D-biotin 5000ug
- Bulking agents: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose
- Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose
- Anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
14 out of 16 people would recommend this product14/02/2019, By NikkiHave been using it for a week now and so far I have no complaints22/01/2019, By NassA bit pricey, but its the best quality biotin you'll find.10/01/2019, By piksstill too early to tell but no difference seen as yet30/12/2018, By SantieAmazing product30/12/2018, By FionaHalfway through the bottle and I will definitely be ordering another one. I used to suffer from severe Psoriasis and my hair would fall out a lot. All of that has reduced by 90% since I started taking these capsules. I would recommend it for treatment of psoriasis and for weak hair.
20/12/2018, By ChrissieIt's been a week since I have taken the biotin still waiting on to see the results atleast within a month.17/12/2018, By FionaIt might be too early to tell. I will give a full review once I finish the first bottle.13/11/2018, By DianaGreat for hair loss and thinning15/10/2018, By BirgitToo early to say but definitely no bad side effects12/10/2018, By GaenoreMy hair is growing and I finally have nails that are strong and do not break. Love this product. Use to use the Clicks Brand, no comparison18/09/2018, By BlessI have noticed huge difference in my nails this product has done wonders for my soft nails within the first month of use and for hair I will review later in the year but it looks good23/08/2018, By MAUIM using biotin and omw i can see the difference im my nails and hair as i did the big chop going natural and it grew so long everyone want to know what im using and i can say that its the tablets because before my nails would chip when it comes a certain length and my hair never grew so fast love it26/07/2018, By WameThis made me spot between my cycles. It's as if I had period pains around the clock... I'll go back to my original favourite one.
Will definitely not be buying again05/12/2017, By FrancesAn experiment with skin health24/07/2017, By MaroullaHaven't used it as yet !!!!03/07/2017, By PhoebeNothing special from the Biolife brand. Have seen no difference in hair thickness or length. It also gives me horrible cystic acne on my cheeks so will not be buying again
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.