Why take a biotin supplement?
- Helps to convert fat, protein & carbohydrates in food to glucose
- Helps to maintain healthy energy levels
- Supports psychological health
- Keeps glucose levels steady, preventing blood sugar spikes
- Promotes strong, healthy & beautiful hair & nails
- Supports healthy nervous system function
- Helps to ease skin problems like rashes & dermatitis
Why choose Solgar Biotin?
- High quality (Solgar Gold Standard)
- Free of gluten, wheat, yeast, soya & dairy
- Free of artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavours & colours
- Packed in a gelatine-free vegetable cellulose capsule
- A food supplement for adults.
- Take 1 capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed directions for use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this supplement.
Each vegetable capsule provides:
- D-biotin 1000ug
- Bulking agents: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose
- Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose
- Anti-caking agents: vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product18/09/2018, By AlessiaSmall capsules! Fast results! My nails look and feel stronger!17/09/2018, By RosieI love this product, my hair was becoming thin and falling. This has reversed the trend and it is now thicker than ever - and my nails are no longer weak and splitting either.08/07/2018, By JonahPrefer the 5000mg bottle. More bang for your buck.07/05/2018, By EveThe capsules are easily to take, leaving no unpleasant aftertastes or side effects30/03/2018, By KebaeditseGreat supplement29/05/2017, By SaraHave been using for a month and can see a definite improvement in my skin and hair. Skin texture is now less rough and my hair grew a little faster too.
Will carrying on using.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.