- Natural blueberry & bilberry supplement
- Combines two potent, antioxidant-rich berries
- Both berries are rich in anthocyanins, which give them their blue pigment
- Helps to combat inflammation
- Promotes eye health & skin health
Added benefits of this Solgar supplement:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one to three capsules daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 60 capsules
- Blueberry (vaccinium corymbosum) berry powder, bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose, modified corn starch, guar gum), vegetable capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Standardised Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus), Berry Extract (25% anthocyanidins), flavour (natural blueberry), anti-caking agent (vegetable magnesium stearate), antioxidant (powdered blend of l-ascorbic acid and beta-carotene)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product15/01/2021, By CristinaIt protects the eyes against ageing and damage due to intense strain.
i have been using this Solgar product for more than 10 years and I can confirm its' quality and benefits. Cheaper brands do not deliver the same results.16/11/2020, By CristinaI have been using this product for more than 10 years. It is an excellent product. It has a protective effect on eyes and assists in maintaining
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.