- Premium quality amino acid supplement
- L-leucine, L-isoleucine & L-valine
- Good for active individuals & athletes
- A source of vitamin B, which is beneficial for brain function
- Easy absorbed vegetable capsules
- No added sugar, salt or starch
- Gluten-free & dairy-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
Key Benefits of Amino Acids:
- The building blocks of protein
- Needed to regulate nearly all metabolic processes in the body
- Help to promote healthy energy levels
- Support nervous system health & brain function
- Useful for building & repairing muscle tissue
- Adults: Take two capsules daily between meals with juice or water, or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 50 capsules
- L-leucine (Free Form), L-isoleucine (Free Form), L-valine (Free Form), Vegetable Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid), Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hci), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product23/11/2020, By MelissaI dont know what differences i should see but i was recommended by my health practitioner to take this for protein as im on a plantbased diet. so i take 2 with my food. i like solgar as its free from sugar /salt /starch free ... its good.
and im exercising regularly so il see how fast it will help me gain muscle haha
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.