- Natural vitamin B complex supplement
- Gelatine-free, sugar-free
- Promotes healthy energy levels
- Helps the body to metabolise nutrients
- Contains the bioidentical forms of vitamins as naturally found in the body
- Biotin regulates blood sugar levels, improves energy levels & lifts the mood
- Quality active ingredients in effective doses
- Sourced from trusted raw material suppliers
How it works: B vitamins help to prevent fatigue and low energy, due to their role in numerous biochemical pathways. Biotin helps with the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Adults: 1 capsule twice daily after food
- Children: 7-12 years: 1 capsule daily after food
- Store in a cool dry place below 25°C. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients
- If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner
- Safety in pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding has not yet been established
- 60 capsules
- Each capsule contains the following active ingredients:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine pyrophosphate): 3mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate): 20mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide ascorbate): 12mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium-d-pantothenate): 45mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate): 15mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): 49µg
- Biotin: 249µg
- Inositol: 48mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid): 25mg
Inactive ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Country of Origin:
Product of South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product09/08/2018, By JacquesOne of the best brands in terms of purity, potency, etc. Really felt a difference in energy levels from taking these.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.