- Ugandan shea butter with citrus oils
- Organic & unrefined
- Certified by ECOCERT Greenlife
- No artificial colours, additives or preservatives
- Fresh citrus scent
Benefits of the citrus shea butter blend:
- Shea butter nourishes and protects the skin, fades scars and stretch marks, and relieves dryness and conditions like eczema. It’s a wonderful balm for thirsty skin and chapped lips.
- Grapefruit oil is an antioxidant, which protects the skin against ageing and damage. The high vitamin C content boosts collagen production and brightens the skin.
- Bergamot oil promotes skin healing; it is antibacterial and antifungal.
- Shea butter and citrus oils also smooth and nourish your hair, for silky and shiny tresses.
- Soften a small amount in the palm of your hand, then apply to your face, hair and body.
- Use as often as needed.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
Not suitable for those allergic to nuts or latex. Test on a small patch of skin before use.
Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), citrus paradise (grapefruit) peel oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil (bergaptene-free), limonene, linalool, citral
11 out of 12 people would recommend this product27/08/2018, By MoniqueReceived a sample, nice and small to keep in handbag, i use it to moisturize my hands while i'm out. Not as thick is pure shea butter, very easy to apply.08/06/2018, By MadeleinI am sad to say that this product did not bring a big difference to my skin. I would apply it in the evening after bathing, only waking up in the morning to see my skin dry again, as if I never applied it. I have used much better and cheaper body butter in the past with longer lasting moisture...30/05/2018, By RushquaMoisturises really well with an amazing citrus scent. Thanks for the sample FTN29/05/2018, By ZaniLove the smell, awesome during winter.29/05/2018, By DemicaGot a sample and used it for my elbows, the product is so soothing on the skin. Would definitely recommend for those with hard skin areas29/05/2018, By NickReceived a sample size and the smell is nice with ought being overly strong28/05/2018, By MichaelaGot this as a sample and am loving it as a hand cream, awesome scent too. Would love to try it on my brittle hair as well.31/12/2017, By DemiSo moisturizing and smells amazing24/11/2017, By ElleHectic markup guys. Dischem sells this for R99! Great product though I won’t buy it here20/06/2017, By SnoekieAbsorbed well by my extra dry skin and non greasy19/06/2017, By RuzanneIt has the most amazing yet subtle citrus scent, not too overpowering and not too little, just perfect.
It is not greasy and absorbs beautifully! Can be used for so many things. Certainly something I will use on a permanent basis.10/06/2017, By PatAmazing product. Absorbs quick into your skin. Not greasy at all. Love this Shea butter. Will definitely use it again. Great for dry cuticles as well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.