- 24 windows leading to the countdown to Christmas day.
- A surprise selection of SOiLs’ pure essential oils, carrier oils & massage oils.
- Each oil is encased in a labeled vial.
- Scents inspired by warm summer days & the festive season.
- SOiL will write about each oil on social media in time with the countdown
- (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter).
- Learn more about aromatherapy, experiment & try out their DIY recipes.
- Essential oils: Dilute your oil in a base before use.
- Carrier oils: Add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Massage oils: Apply & rub into skin.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Ensure that lids are well sealed.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally without professional recommendation.
- Do not put pure essential oils directly onto your skin.
- 24 x 1ml vials
- 18 x single essential oils & essential oil blends
- 4 x carrier oils
- 2 x aromatherapy massage oils.
- Surprise range of 24 SOiL organic oils
- (mix of essential oils, aromatherapy massage oil & carrier oils).
- Recyclable cardboard calendar.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product01/12/2021, By KimGot this as a gift for my mum as I live overseas and a wonderful way to December countdown. She opened the first one today letting me know the surprise behind the first window letting me know how good it smells -what a great way to try out and learn about different oils and benefits for your skin. Looking forward to our daily messages and each little treat and for her to sample these oils. Fantastic way adults can have a bit of advent fun.22/11/2021, By KathyI love this product. I can't wait to start using the essential oils.18/11/2021, By TraceyLove the product but the oils are not secured in each of their windows. A bit on the pricey side if paying full price.09/12/2020, By LCI really like this product, but the little oils are not secured properly in their window, so they move around inside the advent calendar, causing some days to be "empty" when you open the door. Love the idea though.07/12/2020, By lucindaI just love advent calendars. This one is a little pricey, as the bottles are tiny - just a drop or two. But enough to sample. The packaging is beautiful.05/12/2020, By ClairLovely to try a sample size of new oils.
Unfortunately, a bit pricey30/11/2020, By MeganAn excellent gift idea.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.