- Nourishing superfood blend made with 5 different superfoods
- Deliciously flavoured with strawberry, raspberry, and acai
- ~16 grams of plant-based protein per 100
- No added sugar
- Packed in 100% biodegradable materials
- CERES certified organic
- Sustainably grown
- 100% raw
- Mesquite powder is rich in an amino acid called L-lysine which boosts the immune system, and can even lower stress levels.
- Chia seeds are a rich source of essential fatty acids (omega-3s, specifically alpha linolenic acid).
- Maca is a powerful adaptogenic root, which improves energy levels, and can enhance mood.
- Blend into smoothies, and juices.
- Sprinkle onto breakfast cereals, and dessert dishes.
- Try it in ice-lollies for a summery, superfood sweetie.
Recommended Daily Amount:
- 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 grams).
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 200 grams
- Mesquite Powder, Chia Seeds*, Lucuma*, Hemp Seeds*, Maca*, Raspberry (5%)*, Strawberry (3%)*, Beetroot, Acai (2%)*, Kalahari Salt.
- *Certified Organic Ingredients ( 72%).
Please Note: Packed in a factory that may contain gluten, soya, nuts & seeds.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g)
- Energy (kJ): 1447
- Protein (g): 15,55
- Carbohydrate (g): 39,79
- of which Total Sugar (g): 16
- Total Fat (g):11,18
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 2,1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 32,53
- Total Sodium (mg): 10,81
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa, Mexico, Germany, Peru, South America, and Brazil.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product08/05/2019, By AnisaThis is amazing. I have been having the berry smoothie with 1/2 banana , almond milk, flax seeds and vegan protien powder. I have been having this during the muslim fasting month, i literally havent felt a pang of hunger all day and i have energy07/04/2019, By AbigailVery superfood tasting, don’t expect it to taste like plain berries but it is delicious and nurtritious. Makes a nice smoothie base.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.